Saturday, July 25, 2020

And So It Begins...

Welcome to PALEtte!


Having seen so many awesome and inspirational blogs on the internet, the idea of creating my own was slowly growing in my head for last couple of years and I finally decided to go through with it. :)
The main purpose of this blog is to document and showcase my work. I do however plan to make painting and crafting tutorials that I believe will be useful to potential readers and fellow hobbyists.

I am a big fan of old Warhammer world and all things medieval and fantasy in general. Especially dark, grim and gory stuff. My biggest passion is collecting Undead/Vampire Counts/AOS Death miniatures and for them I will dedicate separate page on this blog. Every character and unit will have a background story written by very talented mr. Morbid.

However I like many other miniatures as well and I will feature them on my blog.
Apart from painting and converting miniatures I also love painting and crafting tabletop scenery, be it ready made terrain from different companies or making it from scratch.

4 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena, es una gran noticia poder seguirte por aquĆ­ y ver la evoluciĆ³n de tus trabajos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on taking the plunge into blogging! I'm really looking forward to checking out your stuff.

    ReplyDelete