Sunday, October 4, 2020

Corpse Cart WIP pt. 2

Moving on with my corpse cart... I have finished painting the cart holding the bodies. I wanted to make it look worn out and weathered. Prior painting I used a scalpel to carve in the wood grain into the wooden parts to make them look more realistic. I also used Mig rust pigments on all metals and coverd all of the vials on the back with a layer of clear water effect from Vallejo to make them shine and give them glass effect. Once I finished painting the cart, placing the corpses inside was a real nightmare! I barely managed to squeeze them in, using force. In the process the paint got pealed off on some of the hanging limbs. I would definitely recommend gluing the corpse pile on the wooden bottom of the cart prior gluing the poles that are sticking out. Necromancer and zombies left to do.

corpse cart
corpse cart

No comments:

Post a Comment