Monday, July 5, 2021

Project Log: Midgard - Townhouse I, Part 6

Back to my Midgard Townhouse project! I decided to completely change the design of the original Merchant House model. I have lowered the floor so that the interior is a bit higher and can fit the minis more easily. I also replaced original wood planks with flagstone. I removed the front wall and extended the whole floor for about 2cm, again to have more space inside. The original doors were fixed, so I decided to replace them with the hinged version. Now the doors are fully functional. I removed all the textures and details in interior as well as on the exterior because I plan to completely redesign them.

3 comments:

XarfaiEngel said...

Really starting to come together! Really ambitious to redo the detail on the wall, but I'm sure it will pay off!

Paintsquig1980 said...

Thanks man! :)

potsiat said...

A great project, but the time-consuming one as well, I bet!

Post a Comment

 

PALEtte © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness