Sunday, November 21, 2021

Project Log: Altburg - Townhouse I, Part 12

And at last, after several months of work, here is the finished house in all it's glory! I deserve a beer. 🍺 :) It was supposed to be a personal project initially, but I later decided it would be a shame not to put it into production and make it available. This was a long journey but I am really happy how the model turned out. 

So here are the photos of final model cast in resin. It is available at Tabletop World. 

tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house

Now I have to bring it to life with some paints! I think I'm really going to enjoy painting it. :)

6 comments: