Friday, November 26, 2021

Project Log: Altburg - Townhouse I, Part 13

tabletop world

The moment has finally come to paint the house! :) I've been looking forward to it for quite some time. I finished the ground floor and I'm pleased how it turned out. I decided to do color variations between the stones a bit more subtle than usual. For some reason it looks more urban to me and thus fits better to the townhouse. I also didn't want to overdo with vegetation, for the same reason (which wasn't easy) :).

The ground floor is still missing all the details, like lanterns, doors, sign, shutters, etc.

tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
Now, on to the upper floor! :)

6 comments:

  1. We all have been looking forward to it for quite some time! It's the least scratch-built-looking scratch-built building I've ever seen. To be honest, it looks better than most things that are there on the market. Love it! I'd weather the shields a bit, but apart from that it's flawless. The stone looks great, the wood looks great and rusty metal looks great. Awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a positive feedback potsiat. I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. A bit of vegetation just brings the piece to life! I'd also be tempted to put on more, but as you say, it fits to not have to much.

    ReplyDelete