Saturday, February 26, 2022

Project Log: Altburg - Townhouse II, Part 1

Time to start working to the second house for my big Altburg project! This one will be based on the existing Tabletop World Townhouse III model, which I plan to modify quite a lot. I already did some work on the ground floor.
tabletop terrain
I started by adding wall sections and stairs to the bottom of the Tabletop World Townhouse III model. I also removed the flagstone flooring from the ground floor.
tabletop terrain
Next step was to remove some of the stone texture in order to rebuild the walls and make them look uniform. Also, I dug out the small tunnel under the stairs which will lead to the functional doors. On one side of the ground floor I added a functional window.
tabletop terrain
I decided to start the wall with a pillar to make it more interesting. I also added one stone flower-holder in the front.
tabletop terrain
tabletop terrain
tabletop terrain
Next, I will be doing the rear side. Cheers guys! 🍺

12 comments:

  1. Amazing as always ivan.
    You are by far my favorite house modeler.
    Looking forward to the progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks great so far! I'm intrigued to see where you end up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you're one of the owners of Tabletop World right? There's a problem with your online store right now. I've tried multiple browsers but whenever I try to check out it says my cart is empty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. :) Thank you for your interest in our models. For technical support please wright to order@tabletop-world.com
      Cheers!

      Delete
    2. Thanks looks like it is all cleared up. Looking forward to adding a windmill to my collection!

      Delete