Friday, May 6, 2022

Black Coach WIP pt.1

Recently I acquired one of iconic Vampire Counts models (at least for me), the classic Black Coach. After stripping the paint from the old model I started to work on the main body. I decided that my coach will be predominantly made of wood, so I carved the wood grain in the plain surfaces. I am very happy with the look so far. I'm thinking about replacing the two torches that come on the roof with two lanterns, but I haven't decided yet. Also I think I might replace the skeletal steeds with black horses in black cloth. I think the coach will look darker and more sinister that way. We'll see. :)

black coach

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man! Yeah, nothing beats midhammer minis IMO. :)

      Delete
  2. Adding the wood pattern is a lovely idea. Wish I came up with it when I was painting mine. Great paintjob as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It was time consuming but I think worth the effort.

      Delete