Saturday, September 10, 2022

Project Log: Altburg - Townhouse II, Part 6 - Showcase

tabletop world timbered house
Time to showcase the painted version of the Timbered House II! I decided to go with the same color scheme as I did on the first one. I think this way they look really nice together. You can see them side by side on the above photo. I had a Kickstarter campaign with Tabletop World for this model and it was quite successful.

Here are the photos of the house from all sides:

tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house
tabletop world timbered house

The interior is also fully modeled and playable. Each floor can be removed to access the rooms:

I'll be posting a painting tutorial on how I paint dark timber and terracotta plaster very soon. 


Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! 😳
    Very characterful piece of terrain! Too bad it doesn't have "working" interior so it could be used in skirmish games. Anyway - ace paintjob!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! 🍻 Actually it does have playable interior. I have added a few photos. :)

      Delete
  2. Beyond impressive!
    A table full of Tabletop World Terrain is my "If I unexpectedly came into a vast amount of money" celebratory purchase. :D

    ReplyDelete