Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Zombie Horde Is Growing!

I am happy to present you the current state of my zombie horde! Few days ago I finally reached the number 50. However, the final goal is to have a unit 100 zombies strong. For now I'll take a rest from zombies and paint some skeletons (I just love skeletons, I can newer have them enough! :) ).

So here are some shots of the unit:
warhammer zombies
warhammer zombies
warhammer zombies
warhammer zombies
warhammer zombies
warhammer zombies
warhammer zombies
Oh and by the way, I wasn't completely happy with my Landsknecht zombies, they were to clean. A bit of rust, dirt and blood goes a long way. So here they are updated:
warhammer zombies
And finally, a cool shot of Arachtian raising the dead in the local cemetery:
warhammer necromancer

10 comments:

  1. I mean, 50 seems like a goodly number! But I can't wait for the whole 100 - that's a village, Arachtian would have risen by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely zombie tar pit! Especially of someone likes dead flesh that is... 😋

    Too bad this unit was SO useless in 5/6 Warhammer edition. Hope they got better rules later - it would be shame not to field such stinky candies... 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I can't imagine Vampire Counts army without zombies. Flufwise that is. :) But yeah, I hear what you are saying.

      Delete
  3. Impressive, surprisingly consistent unit.

    ReplyDelete