Saturday, November 12, 2022

Chariot Of The Harvester WIP

I have started to work on my second Corpse Cart. This time I am using Gamezone Miniatures Chariot Of The Harvester model.
corpse cart
When I assembled the pile of corpses I was left with huge gaps that needed to be filled with Green Stuff. The only time I encountered such huge gaps on a model was when I bought 6th edition Empire Steam Tank back in the days.
corpse cart
Painting went smooth. I basecoated everything in bone color and then used mostly washes and drybrushing. All in all it went pretty fast and I'm happy how it turned out. Next I'm gonna be painting the banners.
corpse cart

8 comments:

  1. Heh, good luck with that one mate!
    I remember there was lots of swearing while I was asselbling mine ^^
    Despite lots of greenstuff and pins I am pretty sure it's still damn fragine so mine is more display then gaming model 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now the most annoying thing is the paint constantly chipping of, because I have to hold the model in my hand while I paint.

      Delete
  2. "Bring out your dead!"

    Looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy as f*ck :D The scared zombie turned out great.

    ReplyDelete