Thursday, November 3, 2022

Coaching Inn opens its doors!

I have finished yet another building for the Town of Altburg table. This time it’s the Coaching Inn from Tabletop World's Midgard range. I now have enough buildings to start planing and building the first tile of this huge diorama. :)

Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn
Tabletop World Coaching Inn

4 comments:

  1. The ruined version of it (it seems it's no longer available) is on of the best Mordheim buildings I've ever seen. I love the way you painted it. It's gonna be a lovely table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! :) Yes, the ruined version is out of production for years now. I agree, it was perfect for Mordheim because it had a lot of space, levels and openings.

      Delete