Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Altburg Market

I've been working hard for the past few weeks on latest Tabletop World stuff. I am painting various accessories such as barrels, crates, sacks of grain, tools, carts, tents, market stands and so on which will be available in the next Tabletop World kickstarter: Altburg Market.
I am giving my best to bring the models to life in most realistic way. Here are some promo shots I made recently:


And here are a few closeups on the separate objects:
Currently I'm working on a weapons and armour stand. :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces that will breathe life into any gaming table or diorama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been extremely successful in „bringing the models to life in most realistic way”. I like the barrels, carts, tools and the wheel the most, but everything looks almost real. Masterfully executed.

    ReplyDelete