Sunday, November 29, 2020

Corpse Cart

After some struggling, I finally managed to take decent photos of my finished Corpse Cart. I'm quite happy with the result. Usually I always paint the skin of my vampires and necromancers in pale colors, but this time  I decided to paint necromancer's skin in more lively colors (he is human after all :) ) to make him stand out more from the corpses and zombies.


As much as I enjoyed painting this model, I don't want to do another one. I think it would be a drag to go through the same long process again. However I do plan to add another Corpse Cart to my army but I am going to use Chariot of the Harvester model from Gamezone Miniatures. I think it's a really cool model and will complement my army nicely.

Chariot of the Harvester
Chariot of the Harvester

OK, so here are the photos of the finished model. Now we need to give this necromancer a name and a background story. :)
corpse cart
corpse cart

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like the potions and the realistic verdigris on the bell particularly.

    ReplyDelete