Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Project Log: Altburg - Townhouse I, Part 16 - Final Showcase

And with all of the details done this long journey comes to an end! 🍺 I am very happy with the final result, the house turned out just how I envisioned it in my head 10 months ago when I started building the model.

In the end I decided to add even more color to the model by painting the plaster on the second floor in dark blue color and red and white stripes pattern on the window shutters. The red and white pattern for the shutters was a good call in my opinion. They make a model look really striking.
This is the first model that will be featured on my Altburg display/gaming board. Now its time to wrap it up and move to another project. So without further ado, here are the photos of the final piece:
Until the next time, cheers guys! 🍻

10 comments:

  1. It is certainly one of the prettiest tabletop buildings I've ever seen :) Have you thought about making some step by step tutorials for painting roof tiles, rusty metal and stone. I'd like that a lot! Let the new year bring projects as interesting as this one. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be a "?" instead of "." after "stone" :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks man! :) I already did tutorials for the stone and rust. You can find them under tutorials label. Roof tiles will follow. ;)

      Delete
    3. Found it! Thanks, very cool stuff :) Loved the one about the tree trunks as well. Can't wait for the one with the tiles.

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I'll do my best to make one for the tiles ASAP. ;)

      Delete
  2. A wood painting tutorial would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on one. You can expect it soon! ;)

      Delete