Saturday, April 23, 2022

Mournful Knight #5

Today I finished the last vampire for my Mournful Knights unit (counts as Blood Knights). I'm happy how he turned out. I really dig the pose of the mini. After putting this project aside for a considerable amount time, I'm glad I returned to it and finally completed the unit. Now only thing left is to make some group photos and think of a background story. 🧛

mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights
mournful knights

8 comments:

  1. Nice work once again!
    I've always had kinda mixed feelings about Gamezone model - they've always seemed kinda "overgrown" for my taste but you've dealt with this fella really nicely 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes I get lost in the details and can't differentiate what is what.
      I still have the Gamezone Corpse Cart left to paint. You've done a great job on yours! :)

      Delete
  2. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.

    Once again, an amazing miniature! I love all the movement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man for the compliments and an awesome intro! :D

      Delete
  3. Great mini and glorious painting. Love the metallics, reds, horse flesh and its pale skin.

    ReplyDelete