Monday, November 21, 2022

Chariot Of The Harvester finished!

I have finally finished my second Corpse Cart! It is a Chariot Of The Harvester model from Gamezone Miniatures. I must say I am glad this project is behind me. It gave me headaches at times. The thing that was especially annoying was paint constantly chipping away during the painting process as I was handling the model. Also, there was a lot of green stuff-ing involved because there were huge gaps after I assembled the model. All in all I am pleased with the final result and I think this will be a nice addition to my Undead Legion.
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart
corpse cart

6 comments:

  1. Damn you're fast! O_o
    Do yu actually have normal life and job as well or just spend time painting stuff? 😏
    Ace work - great centerpiece model for the army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Hmm...was that fast? It took me about 11 days to finish the model. :) I paint about 2 hours a day, in the evening instead of watching TV. On weekends I might paint up to 4 hours if the weather is bad. :D

      Delete
    2. I was doing the same thing - painting instead of watching stuff - until I realized that, as long as it's a movie in a language I can understand, I can paint and "watch" tv series in the same time. Now I'm binging like hell :D

      Delete
    3. hahaha true that! I might try it. :D

      Delete
  2. An interesting model and very well painted one. The green glow kicks ass.

    ReplyDelete