Sunday, December 11, 2022

Oldhammer Undead pt.2

So I recently finished two more skelies from the '80s and wasn't completely happy with them. I figured it's the glowing green in their eye sockets. While I use this effect on my middlehammer skeletons and love the way it looks, for some reason I dislike it on the oldhammer deaders. It's seems like they loose their face expressions (or should I say skull expressions :) ) when I do the "eyes" this way. I'll post photos with and without glowing eyes and you can be the judge. :)

oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeleton
oldhammer skeletons
oldhammer skeletons

6 comments:

  1. I really love these classic ones!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree with you on the eyes. The green glow would tie them in with your newer ones, but they hide the creepy shape of the empty sockets. Really nice like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As sad letting go of your signature glowing green may be, it seems a right choice for these. Good that you can still do your awesome rust and bone :D

    ReplyDelete