Sunday, May 7, 2023

Vengorian Lord WIP

After a quite some time I'm working on a more recent release from Games Workshop, the Vengorian Lord, which I am going to be adding to my main Vampire Counts force. It will represent vampire Kruger Wärgner when he takes the monster form. I think it's a really cool model and will look epic on the battlefield towering over rest of the troops.

It took me three evenings just to clean the model, fill the gaps and make the base. I decided to leave the wings unassembled to make it easier to paint the model.

Vengorian Lord
I'm calling the base done. I added some bits from Tabletop World, like broken bell, candle holder and some decorative elements to make it look as tough the vampire is standing on a ruined church. I was thinking about adding some moss and small bushes to the base as well but decided that I spent enough time working on the base and want to move to paint the monster itself.
Vengorian Lord
Vengorian Lord
Vengorian Lord
Vengorian Lord
Vengorian Lord
Vengorian Lord
Now let's paint the Vampire! :)

6 comments: