Sunday, January 31, 2021

Mournful Knight standard bearer and progress on the unit

Standard bearer for my Mournful Knights (Blood Knights) is done! I'm keeping the same color scheme throughout the unit to make them look a bit uniformed. Lots of black and red and dark metallics. Having completed the third model, out of five, I've noticed there is a problem which is repeating on every model. There is a huge gap between the rider and the horse when I want to glue them together. They just don't fit. On all three models I had to make a ball of Green Stuff to fill the hole and glue them properly. I also pinned the banner to make sure it wont fall off.

blood knight
blood knight
blood knight
I also addressed the issue of fitting the basses together. I had to reposition one of the knights so that I am able to fit them all together. I barely managed to find space for all three. Hopefully I'll manage to somehow squeeze in the remaining two as well.
blood knight
blood knight
blood knight
blood knight
blood knight

6 comments:

  1. More awesome work! I feel like they had just come out of the screen and take my head and soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! 😊 I'm glad you feel that way. 😄
      Cheers! 🍻

      Delete
  2. Good job! Great dark models, they look scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular. Strong colors and great execution. Hard not to love these reds and blacks.

    ReplyDelete