Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Heresy Lab Militia Man

Recently I received some of the Heresy Lab miniatures to do a review on them. Some of the models are cast in resin and some are 3D printed. The quality of both is great, although there are some annoying print marks on the ones that are printed, which is in the most cases unavoidable. What I like the most about these minis is that many of them are really dynamic. Like this warrior I have painted, for example. He is packed with action and really looks like he is in the midst of combat. I think that the minis like this are perfect for skirmish games like Mordheim.

mordheim
mordheim

Speaking of Mordheim, here is one cool shot I took on the last session I had with my friends. Witch Hunters sniffing out the Skaven.

mordheim

I have big plans regarding terrain! I will be converting many of the Tabletop World buildings and making a big gaming board. More about this soon! :)

8 comments: