Monday, April 4, 2022

Mournful Knight Musician

I have returned to my Mournful Knights (Blood Knights) after putting them aside for some time. Painting Gamezone Miniatures tends to be a bit exhausting sometimes. As much as I like them it gets really frustrating at times because it's really hard to tell what is what on the miniature. Not once have I painted something on one of their miniatures not knowing what it actually represents. Nonetheless, I have finished the hornblower for the unit. That is now four out of five done. Can't wait to finish the unit and make a group photo.
mournful knights

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work!
    Always love to see the Great painting of Gamezone minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! They are difficult to paint but they look pretty cool once they are painted.

      Delete
  2. There's something in what you've written - I can't really see the horn. Nonetheless, paintjob on everything I recognize (skin, hair, robes, metallics) is flawless. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the green thing that looks a bit like an elephant trunk.
      Thanks! :)

      Delete